WORK FOR ADVISORS
Real Estate Specialist | #szukamynajlepszych
Helton is one of the fastest growing real estate offices in Krakow. This is an office created by a team of passionate and energetic agents who want to change the image of the broker. Our mission is to become the leader of quick rental and sale in Krakow.
Join us, work among the best!
You are ready for fast professional development, professional training, and above all, a job that gives you satisfaction.
Due to the development of our company, we are looking for a person for the position:
Real Estate Specialist
Place of work: Krakow
Region: Lesser Poland
Salary: depending on the results
The real estate agent's tasks include:
- implementation of property sale / rental plans,
- professional preparation of the real estate offer,
- preparation of photo documentation and offer descriptions,
- presentation of the housing offer,
- conducting negotiations and preparing contracts,
- comprehensive customer service in the field of property sale / rental transactions,
- maintaining a long-term relationship with the company's clients.
We offer selected candidates:
- earnings based on a clear and attractive commission system,
- representing a company with an established position,
- access to modern and professional work tools,
- work in an atmosphere conducive to efficiency,
- initial training, introducing into the real estate industry and preparing a new employee to service the company's clients,
- a cyclical training package extending knowledge in the field of real estate brokerage and professional customer service,
- the possibility of professional development based on attractive incentive programs.
We expect from you:
- availability from Monday to Friday,
- high communication and negotiation skills,
- creative approach to work,
- motivation to work,
Please send your CV with a photo to: email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond only to selected applications.
Please add the following clause: "I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923, as amended."